Flexco’s IMO Certified Flooring products have passed the surface flammability, smoke and toxicity requirements of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) for floor covering and primary deck covering materials on ocean going vessels traveling in international waters. These materials are Coast Guard Approved under Coast Guard approval number 164.112/28/0. Products are offered on our GSA Contract No. GS-07F-0429J or can be purchased at Open Market pricing.
IMO Flooring Product Choices
Flexco’s IMO Certified Flooring includes their Textured Rubber Tile, Spextones™ Rubber Tile, and Vivids™ Rubber Tile.
Features and Benefits
- Flexco’s IMO Certified Rubber FlooringNatural resistance to bacteria and fungi
- meets ASTM G 21.
- PVC free rubber tiles are 1/8″ gauge for
- durability and long wear.
- Raised and textured patterns meet ADA
- requirements for slip resistance on flat surfaces.
- Colors coordinate with stair treads, wall base,
- accessories and other tile products.
- Select colors contribute to the LEED® Green
- Building Certification System.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-825-1221 for additional product information or samples. For information on other products available on our GSA Contracts, please visit our “Contracts” link.