As a nationwide government contractor, Continental Flooring Company periodically seeks flooring installers for resilient, ceramic and carpet projects. If you are a qualified installer wishing to discuss our future requirements, please feel free to contact us via the following:
Phone at 480-949-8509:
Work within the State of Arizona – Lou St. Clair
Work outside of the State of Arizona – Gary McMahon
Digital Marketing Specialist
Nationwide government contracting organization seeks a competitive, bright and energetic person to join our marketing tam. This person should be self-confident, a quick and creative thinker and internally motivated. Ideal candidate will be someone with a strong work ethic with a desire to learn and grow.
As a family-owned and operated company, you are joining a team of dedicated individuals striving to make the company successful while enjoying both individual and group achievements. Join our team and help our team and help make a difference…
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Optimize text and landing pages for SEO while assisting with online content
- Continual keyword research to increase exposure and optimization
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Analyze competitor ranking and online user behavior
- Review effectiveness of marketing campaigns; track key performance indicators
- Assist marketing team with email content
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Strong graphic, communications and content writing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing
- Experience with email marketing software (i.e. Click Dimensions)
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Search Engine Optimization: 2 years
- WordPress: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- HTML and CSS: 1 year
- Graphics Program: 1 year (i.e. Corel Draw, In-Design, Photoshop)
- Google Adwords: 1 year (Certification in Google Analytics a plus)
- Social Media Marketing Experience (LinkedIn, Facebook)
Excellent benefits package including medical, vacation and 401(k) plan. Drug testing is a condition of employment.
Notes: This is a regular full-time position. Company is located in Scottsdale off of the 101 and Via Linda.
Job Type: Full-Time
Competitive Sales Associate
Continental Flooring Company, a 40-year-old nationwide flooring contractor, seeks a creative, bright and energetic person to join our excellent Arizona sales team. This person should be self-confident, a quick thinker and internally motivated. Ideal candidate will be someone with a competitive personality with a desire to learn, grow and succeed. No specific sales or marketing experience required but please include a cover letter explaining why this position is of interest to you and why you believe you would be ideal for this position. In other words, you don’t have to be the perfect fit on paper, but tell us why you are interested in this job.
- Networking with customer database full of both warm and cold contacts
- Learning to effectively sell within our industry
- Understanding technical aspects of the position in order to create accurate and intelligent sales estimates based on your onsite measurements
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Customers are located throughout the state of Arizona and travel is required up to 90% of the time
- Positive, self-motivated attitude is a must
- Team player with a desire to win
- Personable with good closing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Tech-savvy with ability to learn new and changing software
- High Intelligence
- No prior sales experience required
Excellent benefits package including salary plus commission, medical, vacation and 401(k) plan. Drug testing is a condition of employment.
Notes: This is a regular full-time position.