As a nationwide government contractor, Continental Flooring Company periodically seeks flooring installers for resilient, ceramic and carpet projects. If you are a qualified installer wishing to discuss our future requirements, please feel free to contact us via the following:
Phone at 480-949-8509:
Work within the State of Arizona – Lou St. Clair
Work outside of the State of Arizona – Gary McMahon
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Nationwide government contracting organization seeks a competitive, bright and energetic person to join our marketing team. This person should be self-confident, a quick and creative thinker and internally motivated. Ideal candidate will be someone with a strong work ethic with a desire to learn and grow.
As a family-owned and operated company, you are joining a team of dedicated individuals striving to make the company successful while enjoying both individual and group achievements. Join our team and help make a difference…
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Optimize text and landing pages for SEO while assisting with online content
- Continual keyword research to increase exposure and optimization
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Analyze competitor ranking and online user behavior
- Review effectiveness of marketing campaigns; track key performance indicators
- Assist marketing team with email content
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Strong graphic, communications and content writing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing
- Experience with email marketing software (i.e. Click Dimensions)
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Search Engine Optimization: 2 years
- WordPress: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- HTML and CSS: 1 year
- Graphics Program: 1 year (i.e. Corel Draw, In-Design, Photoshop)
- Google Adwords: 1 year (Certification in Google Analytics a plus)
- Social marketing experience (LinkedIn, Facebook)
Excellent benefits package including competitive salary plus sales incentives, medical, vacation and 401(k) plans. Drug testing and background checks are a condition of employment.
Notes: This is a regular full-time position. Company is in Scottsdale off of the 101 and Via Linda. Visit www.continentalflooring.com for additional company information.
Continental Flooring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Drug testing is a requirement of employment.