As a nationwide government contractor, Continental Flooring Company periodically seeks flooring installers for resilient, ceramic and carpet projects. If you are a qualified installer wishing to discuss our future requirements, please feel free to contact us via the following:
Phone at 480-949-8509:
Work within the State of Arizona – Lou St. Clair
Work outside of the State of Arizona – Gary McMahon
Project Manager- Specialty Trade Construction
Continental Flooring Company seeks a personable, bright, energetic and organized person to join our Scottsdale based company as a Project Manager. This person should be self-confident, a quick thinker and internally motivated. Ideal candidate will be someone with integrity, a competitive personality, and high standards for quality work from themselves and others.
Primary responsibilities for this position include managing all aspects of multiple flooring projects throughout the state of Arizona including budgeting, cost control, quality control, relationship management, product training, adherence to contracts and building codes, managing subcontractors, scheduling and the overall satisfactory execution of projects in a timely and profitable manner. This position is a challenging one that requires a multi-talented individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and negotiating skills all with great attention to detail. The work also involves regular interaction and a quality working relationship with other departments such as sales and accounting.
- Construction Experience (Flooring specific experience not required)
- Professional negotiating and problem solving skills
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Ability to Multi Task effectively
- Excellent customer service and customer retention awareness
- Proven oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer Literate- Regular use of Excel, Estimating and Job Cost Accounting Software
- Effective time management skills
- Strong understanding of Blue Prints and construction documents
- Desire to learn proper flooring installation methods and hold crews accountable
- Ability to travel regularly
- Government Contracting Experience a plus
- Detail oriented- measure twice cut once personality
Excellent benefits package including medical, vacation and 401(k) plan. Drug testing and background checks are a condition of employment. Compensation is primarily a base salary with performance incentives.
To apply, please send a resume, and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain your interest in this position and how your background will help you to perform in a high quality manner.
Notes: This is a regular full-time position. Company is located in Scottsdale off of the 101 and Shea area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $38.00 /hour