Continental Flooring Company can provide your facility with a variety of Crossville porcelain tile including wall tile and decorator accent pieces. Crossville flooring offers an extensive product line and we are pleased to extend nationwide mill-direct delivery as well as flooring installation services to our government customers.
Founded in 1986, the company prides itself in providing customers exceptional quality in product, design, selection, service, unrivaled support and continued innovation. Most of their products are manufactured right here in the USA and they offer environmental options with their Ecocycle tile. First to introduce large-format porcelain tile to the industry as well as the first and only net consumer of tile waste materials (meaning they recycle even more than they produce). Learn more about What Makes Crossville Green, click here!
Enhanced Product Options
- Get Planked – Most porcelain products offered in plank sizes for more design options.
- Hydrotect – An invisible coating that harnesses the power of light, water and oxygen to create the best defense against dirt and pollution.
- Cross-Sheen Finish – The invisible finish protects the look of nearly all tile from the defacing effects of scuffs, stains and even permanent marker and graffiti.
- Laminam wall panels – Innovative tile panels available in thicknesses of 3+mm and 5.6mmfor additional architectural design.
Government customers can purchase Crossville flooring products on GSA Contract No. GS-03F-001BA (47QSWA19D009U). Products are also available on many state and term contracts. Please visit our “Contracts” link for additional information. To learn more, please contact a sales representative or complete our quote request form. Call 800-825-1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Crossville porcelain tile product catalog here.
We hope you have a basic understanding of who we are and what we do. Please feel free to contact us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. We welcome contract purchases, formal bids, RFQs or Open Market requirements. One call will do it all!
Contact Us Today!
Continental Flooring has been servicing government agencies since 1979, and continues to be a top flooring and ceiling provider in the public sector.
- Federal, State, County, and Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Public Housing Authority (PHA)