Continental Flooring Company proudly offers Armstrong Flooring products on contract and open market. We offer our customers competitive pricing and mill direct service nationwide. Materials only or complete installation services available.
Armstrong Flooring products include traditional and loose-lay sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl tile and plank (LVT), vinyl composition tile (VCT), bio-based tile (BBT), laminate and wood flooring. We offer customers competitive pricing and mill direct service on a nationwide basis – materials only or complete flooring installation services.
Government customers can also purchase Armstrong Flooring on GSA Contract No. GS-27F-0034R or on one of our state or term supply contracts. Visit our “Contracts” link for additional information. To compliment your facility projects, we also offer Armstrong Ceiling products and Soundsoak® Acoustical Wall Panels.
To learn more, please contact a sales representative or complete our Quote Request form.
Commercial Flooring Products
Luxury Solid Vinyl / LVT
With durable and long lasting performance, Armstrong’s LVT is the perfect choice when choosing a floor for an area with heavy foot and rolling load traffic. LVT has modular flexibility and large format shapes and sizes. Not to mention it is easy to maintain and easy to install! Click here for a video on how to install LVT.
- *New!* American Charm – Luxury flooring with a 6 mil wear layer. Hardwood & stone inspired designs with a urethane plus wear layer to prevent scratches, scuffs and stains.
- Vivero Better – Luxury flooring with a 2.0mm plank, hard-wood inspired visuals with a 12 mil wear layer. Available with Diamond 10 Technology® .
- Vivero Best – Luxury flooring with a 2.5mm plank. Rustic, traditional & exotic hardwoods and natural stones inspired visuals with a 20mil wear layer. Available with Diamond 10 Technology® .
- Natural Creations with Diamond 10 Technology ®
Diamond 10 Technology® provides the ultimate test in durability with a cultured diamond top coating. The brilliant properties of diamonds bring the highest scratch, stain and scuff resistance in the industry. Diamond 10 Technology® is proven to keep your floors looking new longer – beautiful for years to come. Available in ArborArt®, Mystix® and EarthCuts®.
Learn more about Diamond 10 Technology® here. Below are examples of scratch resistance from comparable products.
*Each product was scratched using an abrasive pad under a 12.5lb load for 20 passes.
Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
VCT is made with durable construction ensuring lasting beauty in high-traffic areas, making it a budget-friendly value with a great performance history. Visuals with flowing linear patterns, organic looks and densely patterned earth tones make for plenty of design options for your facility.
- *New!* Raffia Stream® VCT now comes with a Diamond 10 Technology coating. Keep your tile floors looking newer longer at lower maintenance costs than traditional VCT! Save up to 40% compared to traditional VCT maintenance procedures. The Diamond 10 coating provides a protective top layer, improving resistance to scratches, stains and scuffs. This enables you to use less floor polish to maintain your floor – resulting in lower maintenance costs and a longer life for your floor.
**Armstrong Flooring has purchased the Mannington VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) product line and is pleased to work with you to match or crossover your Mannington visuals. Armstrong will continue to offer its complete product line, but will enhance the color line and visuals by incorporating Mannington Essentials and Mannington Progressions visual.
Standard Excelon® Imperial® Texture, Standard Excelon® MultiColor™, Excelon® Feature Tile & Strips, Excelon® Companion Square®, Excelon® Stonetex®, Raffia™, ChromoSpin™ and Crown Texture™
BioBased® Flooring (BBT)
Go Green! With its low carbon footprint, Armstrong’s Eco-Friendly flooring is a top alternative to PVC flooring. It is made with rapidly renewable material and US grown plant ingredients. Migrations® and Striations® offer wood and stone-inspired visuals and are available in a 12″ x 12″ or 12″ x 24″ format for added design.
- Migrations & Striations BBT were both carefully curated to coordinate with one another. They are both PVC free and available with Diamond 10 Technology® coating.
Delivers the combination of sophisticated design and superior long lasting performance in a wide array of commercial environments. Installed with a high performance coating that resists soil, stains, scuffs and abrasions. Rejuvenations Collection features Restore™, Timberline™, StoneRun™, Ambigu™, Medintone™, Medintech™, Possibilities™, and Corlon™
- Types of sheet vinyl:
- Heterogeneous: Multiple layers of flooring, comes in a wide variety of colors and styles for many design possibilities.
- Homogeneous: Made of a single layer of flooring, offers vibrancy and depth of that single color.
Wall Base, Accessories & Specialty Flooring
- Safety Zone™, SDT™ (Static Dissipative Tile)
- Commercial rubber flooring available in 18″ x 18″ square tiles, stair treads and risers with varying color selections.
- Color-Integrated Vinyl & Rubber Wall Base, Color-Integrated Welding Rods, Adhesives and Floor Polishes, Cleaners, and Floor Sealers.
Armstrong also manufacturers IMO Certified Flooring for your more specific flooring requirements. Many Armstrong products are offered with low VOC emissions, third-party FloorScore™ certification and LEED® eligibility.
Check out these ideas on Education Facility Readiness due to COVID.