Sport flooring products offer buyers choices from interlocking tiles, rolls or sheet rubber, vinyl tile and weight room matting for both indoor and outdoor applications. Designed for commercial, industrial and fitness applications, sport flooring can be used in play areas, fitness centers, multi-purpose rooms, daycare centers, locker rooms, cardio rehabilitation centers and recreational areas. In addition, many educational facilities use traditional rubber sport flooring in classrooms and hallways due to its acoustical properties. Easy installation process and simple maintenance are added benefits. Consider the following when making a selection:
- Existing Fitness Equipment: Do you have exposed cords? Several styles offer pedestal feet to help
- Impact: What activities will take place? Aerobics, free weights or equipment areas? There are specific choices that work best for impact activities versus floor protection.
- Rolled/sheet rubber: Options are available for a virtually seamless appearance.
- Recycled Content: Products offered have high recycled content and may contribute to LEED credits.
- DIY Installation: Interlocking tiles offer easy installation without adhesives; tiles can be removed, reversed and replaced for longer wear. Many facilities install with existing staff.
- Designs Options: Need to add a logo or design? Looking for color options and texture? There are many choices to create a just-right floor for any environment.
- Anti-bacterial Surfaces: Treated flooring can help eliminate bacteria and reduce the spread of germs.
- Spike / Skate Resistant: Great for recreational areas such as hockey, skate, golf and more.
- Pool & Spa Areas: Renovate a deck area with interlocking tiles that offer a cushioned,
- Outdoor Applications: Choose slip-resistant products designed to withstand the elements.
Whether looking for acoustics, impact resistance, slip resistant or other criteria, you can see, there endless options to create a stylish environment while preserving safety and performance.
Continental Flooring Company is pleased to offer rubber flooring from many manufacturers. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your next flooring project with you whether for rubber floor coverings or any other flooring product. For additional product options, please visit our Products page, contact one of our Sales Representatives at 800-825-1221 or email us at email@example.com.
Sport Floor Manufacturers Include: