Now, more than ever, government agencies need easy, cost-saving options. Buying through a GSA (General Services Administration) Contract can simplify the purchasing process. The GSA was established in 1949 to help federal agencies buy goods and services at the best value available. The collection of pre-negotiated contracts is called the GSA Schedule or Federal Supply Schedules and they allow government agencies to buy countless kinds of commercial products at fixed low prices for a specific period of time. For more than 40 years, Continental Flooring has specialized in government contracting. Our decades of experience and expansive product knowledge guide our customers through procurement.
If your agency is looking for: vinyl, rubber, ceramic, porcelain, sheet vinyl, LVT, ceiling systems, wall panels, or matting, buying through Continental Flooring’s GSA Contract saves the time and effort of going through the bidding process. (GSA has already done that for you to get the best pricing.) Benefits of buying through the GSA Contract include:
- Choices, choices, choices. The GSA Contract covers every type of floor covering and ceiling tile you would need.
- Control of the process. Since you already have a contracted vendor in place through GSA, you can order what you need when you need it.
- Excellent, Competitive pricing. Because the products have already been evaluated by GSA, you can be assured of best value pricing on a wide variety of products.
- Something to fit every budget and every facility. The GSA contract covers every type of floor covering and ceiling tile you would need.
GSA Advantage!® is the federal government’s online shopping superstore. The purchasing site is run by the General Services Administration and provides a streamlined, efficient purchasing portal for federal agencies to acquire the goods and services needed. The purpose in creating GSA Advantage was to reduce the time, cost and bureaucracy in purchasing goods and services, to ensure the best value pricing is obtained, and to verify contractors are qualified to sell to the federal government.
Federal government employees can make purchases on GSA Advantage!® using:
- A governmentwide commercial purchase card (GSA SmartPay®)
- A GSA Activity Address Code (AAC)
- A Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC) (limited to purchases of GSA Global Supply items).
Continental has added thousands of products to the GSA Advantage program from manufacturers like Armstrong, Daltile, Flexco, Roppe, Shaw Contract, RC Musson, Ecore, Dinoflex and more.
Continental Flooring offers materials only or complete installation services for all your floor covering needs. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. One call does it all!