Buying through our NEW GSA contract has never been easier. Specializing in serving government buyers, Continental Flooring has offered more than 20 years of service to GSA and was recently awarded Contract 47QSWA19D009U (which replaces our previous contract GS-07F-0429J) covering vinyl, rubber, ceramic, porcelain, sheet vinyl, LVT, ceiling systems, wall panels, and matting. The General Services Administration (GSA) was established in 1949 to help federal agencies buy goods and services at the best value available. GSA essentially provides a collection of pre-negotiated contracts that procurement personnel can use to buy what they need. This “collection of contracts” is called the GSA Schedule or Federal Supply Schedules and they allow government agencies to buy countless kinds of commercial products at fixed low prices for a specific period of time.
Continental Flooring currently holds the following GSA contracts: (click here for a full list of products and manufacturers.)
- 47QSWA19D009U (replacing GS-07F-0429J: )Vinyl / Rubber / Ceramic / Porcelain / Ceiling Systems / Wall Panels / Matting / Sheet Vinyl / LVT
- GS-27F-0034R: Carpet / Carpet Tile / Vinyl Tile / LVT
- GS-03F-001BA: Sport Rubber Flooring
So why buy from a GSA Contract?
- It saves the time and effort of going through the bidding process. (GSA has already done that for you to get the best pricing anyway!)
- Competitive pricing – Because the products have already been evaluated by GSA, you can be assured of best value pricing on a wide variety of products.
- Something to fit every budget and every facility – The GSA contract covers every type of floor covering and ceiling tile you would need.
- Control of the process – Since you already have a contracted vendor in place through GSA, you can order what you need when you need it.
In addition, GSA Advantage is the federal government’s online shopping superstore. The purchasing site is run by GSA and provides a streamlined, efficient purchasing portal for federal agencies to acquire the goods and services needed.
Continental Flooring offers materials only or complete installation services for all your floor covering needs. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. One call does it all!