GSA Advantage!® is Your Purchasing Superstore
Buying from Continental and GSA has never been easier. GSA Advantage!® is the “online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of contractors and millions of supplies (products) and services.” Buyers can browse on GSA Advantage!® to view and compare the variety of products and services offered.
The GSA Advantage!® site is run by the General Services Administration (GSA) and provides a streamlined, efficient purchasing portal for federal agencies to acquire the goods and services needed. The purpose in creating GSA Advantage!® was to reduce the time, cost and bureaucracy in purchasing goods and services, to ensure the best value pricing is obtained, and to verify contractors are qualified to sell to the federal government.
Continental has a new GSA contract (Contract 47QSWA19D009U – which replaces our previous contract GS-07F-0429J) and has added thousands of products to the GSA Advantage!® program from manufacturers like Armstrong, Daltile, Flexco, Roppe, Shaw Contract, RC Musson, Ecore, Dinoflex and more. Shop for items by our contract numbers below and see all the variety offered:
- Contract 47QSWA19D009U (which replaces our previous contract GS-07F-0429J) Vinyl / Rubber / Ceramic / Porcelain / Ceiling Systems / Wall Panels / Matting / Sheet Vinyl / LVT
- GS-27F-0034R: Carpet / Carpet Tile / Vinyl Tile / LVT
- GS-03F-001BA: Sport Rubber Flooring
Buying through Continental on the GSA Contract through GSA Advantage!® is easy and saves a tremendous amount of time, and allows buyers to control the process. Since GSA has already procured the vendors and products, it’s a one stop shop. Because the products have already been awarded a contract by GSA, you can be assured of excellent volume discount pricing. Continental’s GSA contract covers every type of floor covering as well as ceiling tile.
When you choose to use GSA Advantage!®, you can:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSNs), manufacturer names, contractor names, or contract numbers;
- Browse by category of products and services;
- Compare features, prices, and delivery options;
- Configure products and add accessories;
- Place orders directly online;
- Review delivery options;
- Select a convenient payment method; and
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel.
Continental Flooring offers materials only or complete installation services for all your floor covering needs. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order.
For more information about buying from Continental through GSA Advantage!® click here.
One call does it all!