Crossville Tile – Innovation and Sustainability
Crossville is one of the most intriguing manufacturers in floor covering today. Innovative, creative, and dedicated to sustainable design solutions, Crossville offers a wide range of products and pricing options. Crossville is “America’s leading manufacturer of porcelain tile while also offering a variety of glass and natural stone tile for interior and exterior floors, walls, and countertops.” The majority of Crossville flooring products are made in the United States. These products offer outstanding durability designed to last a lifetime.
Crossville’s floor covering solutions are available for both interior and exterior tile projects at your facility. Known for unique textures, looks, and functions, Crossville tile is on the cutting edge for designers and architects. Headquartered in Crossville, Tennessee, they boast having become the first net consumer of tile waste (meaning they recycle more than they produce). In addition to manufacturing beautiful tile, Crossville also diverts millions of pounds of waste from landfills.
Crossville technologies present proprietary coatings and finishes to help seal the sustainable and protective features into the tile. Some the exclusive Crossville innovations include:
- Enhanced traction with “Cross-Tread” for the optimal surface solution for high-traffic areas.
- Protective finish with “Cross-Sheen” for an easy-to-clean, high-performing surface.
- Custom, large format cutting of porcelain to fit any area with varying plank widths and half-plank sizes. (No minimum order.)
- “Laminam” porcelain tile panels offer generous outer dimensions (measured in feet, not inches) that require fewer grout joints for simplified cleaning and long-term maintenance.
Whatever your needs, Crossville has a product to fit your space. Continental Flooring represents Crossville products under our GSA Contract #GS-03F-001BA. As well on our cooperative contracts OMNIA, 1GPA, and other state, county, and municipal cooperative contracts.
Please feel free to contact us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. We welcome contract purchases, formal bids, RFQs or Open Market requirements. One call will do it all!
Contact Us Today!
Call Toll Free 800-825-1221 | Request a Quote
- Federal, State, County, and Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Public Housing Authority (PHA)
Continental Flooring has been servicing government agencies since 1979 and continues to be a top flooring and ceiling provider in the public sector.