The American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021, Public Law 117-2, was enacted on March 11, 2021. The ARP Act provides additional funding for school districts to respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Education portion of ARP is known as the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Funds (ESSER III or ARP ESSER).
According to the U.S. Department of Education, local education agencies (LEAs) can use these funds to repair and improve school facilities to reduce risk of virus transmission and exposure to environmental health hazards. This includes:
- Improving indoor air quality
- Renovations and repairs
An option to consider for your ESSER III renovation funding is to include Armstrong’s AIRASSURE Ceiling Tiles. AIRASSURE panels allow you to improve Indoor Environmental Quality at the ceiling. These unique ceiling panels contribute to improved indoor environmental quality for every space. These panels:
- Seal the ceiling plane for improved indoor air quality
- Have factory-gasketed edges reduce air leakage through the ceiling plane to direct airflow more effectively and improve indoor air quality
- Clean Room Performance up to ISO Class 5 (Class 100) using standard non-gasketed suspension systems
- Improved sound blocking performance – provides some of the highest speech privacy in Armstrong’s Total Acoustics portfolio
We are here to help you with your ESSER III funding for renovations and remodeling. Ask your Continental Flooring representative about available products that qualify for your ESSER III funding. Continental offers the newest flooring and ceiling products available. We can offer materials only or complete installation services. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers.
Please feel free to contact us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. We welcome contract purchases, formal bids, RFQs or Open Market requirements. One call will do it all!
Contact Us Today!
Continental Flooring has been servicing government agencies since 1979, and continues to be a top flooring and ceiling provider in the public sector.
- Federal, State, County, and Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Public Housing Authority (PHA)