Vinyl composition tile has been a standard in commercial facilities since the early 1920’s and continues to be a mainstay product for a variety of reasons. This through-pattern product holds up in high-traffic areas and can be found in educational settings, commercial offices, airports, hospitals, public housing and many other facilities. Below are some of the main reasons this product is specified:
- Typically, a lower initial cost than other types of flooring
- Withstands heavy foot traffic
- Through-pattern offers long life value for most producers
- Made in USA
- Recyclable options from most producers
- Newer options offer more sizes and patterns for design creativity
- Can be utilized in a variety of applications throughout a facility
- Logos and graphics can be cut into the tile for customization using waterjet technology
- Lowered maintenance costs and effort with new finishes compared to earlier offerings
Manufacturers like Armstrong Flooring have made innovative steps to make this popular product perform even better. By adding Diamond 10 Technology coating, the product has enhanced scratch, stain and scuff resistance. The coating, also offers reduced maintenance which helps in the long run and can also mean a faster installation with less down time.
VCT Manufacturers Include:
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your next flooring project with you whether for VCT or any other flooring product. For additional product options, please visit our products page, contact one of our Sales Representatives at 800-825-1221, or email us at email@example.com.