Big news! Armstrong has purchased Mannington’s VCT assets including production equipment and product formulations. Armstrong Flooring has purchased the Mannington VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) product line and Continental is happy to work with you to match or crossover your Mannington visuals. Armstrong will continue to offer its complete product line, but will enhance the color line and visuals by incorporating Mannington Essentials and Mannington Progressions.
As of May 26, 2017, Mannington will no longer be taking orders or producing material. Armstrong will be incorporating the current 40 Mannington Essentials colors into the Standard Excelon line as well as the creation of a new line called Crown Texture. The Crown Texture line will have 40 colors to match the Progressions line. All products will be sold under the Armstrong brand and the Mannington VCT brand will cease to exist. All products will be produced in Armstrong facilities.
The “Dare to Compare” Collection
Standard Excelon® Imperial® Texture new colors VS. Mannington® Essentials®
Premium Excelon® Crown Texture™ new design VS. Mannington Progressions™
Armstrong Flooring is excited to announce a new design, Crown Texture™, and new colors in their popular Imperial® Texture Vinyl Composition Tile lines. Armstrong is now offering (40) matching colors in Imperial Texture and Crown Texture product lines as alternatives to Mannington®. Compare these designs and colors to the (40) Mannington® Essentials® or Progressions™ designs and colors and transition to the most trusted VCT for all of your project needs. (These new designs and colors crossover to Mannington’s® (40) Essentials® or Progressions™ designs and colors.)
Just a few reasons to choose Armstrong VCT:
- High quality, consistent visuals
- Long life value with our true through-pattern VCT
- Budget-friendly value with a history of great performance
- Withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic
- Made in the USA, with global and domestic content
- Lowest carbon footprint of all resilient products from Armstrong Flooring; main ingredient — 85% North American limestone
- Contains third-party certified recycled content
- Contains no Ortho-Phthalates* or heavy metals
- Low VOC emissions and FloorScore® certified
- Recyclable through the On&On™ Recycling Program – contributes to LEED® credits; reduces both environmental impacts through landfill diversion and the cost of waste disposal
- Exclusive Fast Start® Factory Finish makes initial maintenance quick and easy
- IMO certification – Maritime and Coastguard Equipment (MCA) – Standard Excelon® Imperial® Texture
- Manufactured to our Armstrong Flooring Diamond Standard of Quality
Hit the ground running by ordering the new “Dare to Compare” VCT collection and colors. Ask your Continental Flooring representative about available Armstrong products. We can offer materials only or complete installation services. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. One call does it all!