Buying commercial floors from GSA can make your purchasing easy! GSA Advantage is the federal government’s online shopping superstore. The purchasing site is run by the General Services Administration (GSA) and provides a streamlined, efficient purchasing portal for federal agencies to acquire the goods and services needed. The purpose in creating GSA Advantage was to reduce the time, cost and bureaucracy in purchasing goods and services, to ensure the best value pricing is obtained, and to verify contractors are qualified to sell to the federal government.
Continental has added thousands of products to the GSA Advantage program from manufacturers like Armstrong, Daltile, Flexco, Roppe, Shaw Contract, RC Musson, Ecore, Dinoflex and more. Shop for items by our contract numbers below and see all the variety offered: (Note: Hit “GO” when you reach the page in the links below for product details.)
- GS-07F-0429J: Vinyl / Rubber / Ceramic / Porcelain / Ceiling Systems / Wall Panels / Matting / Sheet Vinyl / LVT
- GS-27F-0034R: Carpet / Carpet Tile / Vinyl Tile / LVT
- GS-03F-001BA: Sport Rubber Flooring
So why buy from Continental on the GSA Contract through GSA Advantage?
- It’s easy. It saves the time and effort of going through the bidding process. (GSA has already done that for you!)
- Excellent pricing. Because the products have already been awarded a contract by GSA so you can be assured of volume discount pricing.
- Choices, choices, choices. The GSA contract covers every type of floor covering and ceiling tile you would need.
- Control of the process. Since you already have a contracted vendor in place through GSA, you can order what you need when you need it.
Continental Flooring offers materials only or complete installation services for all your floor covering needs. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. One call does it all!