Continental Flooring Awarded New CMAS Contract
Based on the GSA offerings and our GSA contract GS-03F-001BA, Continental Flooring has been awarded a new CMAS contract. California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) agreements are established for State and Local government agencies in California to purchase information technology and non-information technology products and services. The CMAS Program creates a pool of suppliers that an agency can solicit offers from. CMAS streamlines the procurement process. This is NOT a mandatory contract within the State of California, but certainly is useful for State and Local Agencies with the State of California. Eligible agencies include State, Local and Municipal agencies within the State of California.
The Continental Flooring CMAS Contract number is 4-22-12-1022. Now, more than ever, agencies need easy, cost-saving options. Buying through our cooperative contracts like CMAS and GSA (General Services Administration) can simplify the purchasing process. The collection of pre-negotiated contracts is called the GSA Schedule or Federal Supply Schedules and they allow government agencies to buy countless kinds of commercial products at fixed low prices for a specific period. The Continental Flooring CMAS Contract follows the pricing of our GSA Contract #GS-03F-001BA
Benefits of Cooperative Contracts (CMAS)
There has always been power in numbers. The same holds true with cooperative contracts. Continental Flooring has been serving the government, state, federal agencies, and municipalities for more than 40 years. Our decades of experience and expertise with government procurement will make buying a snap. Continental is proud to offer a wide selection of goods under several cooperative contracts. Cooperative contracts are competitively bid and awarded, and since agencies don’t have to go through a lengthy purchasing process, costs are lower, and purchasing is faster and easier.
Other cooperative contract benefits include:
- A wide variety of products available from an awarded supplier.
- Our government customers are preapproved: Once an agency adopts a cooperative contract, buyers can easily purchase items on contract without having to seek additional purchasing approval saving time and eliminating the lengthy paperwork process.
- Value pricing.
- Smaller agencies can take advantage of purchasing power, typically reserved for large buyers.
- Agencies can save time and money by procuring products on contract have been competitively bid.
- Direct mill shipping options
- Our cooperative contracts allow members to access products from multiple manufacturers on one purchase order to make complete project purchasing streamlined.
- Membership for agencies is available at no cost.
Manufacturers on CMAS
• Armstrong Ceiling & Wall
• Armstrong Flooring/AHF
• M+A Matting
- Shaw Contract
- Ecore Commercial Flooring
- RC Musson
To register for CMAS pricing, click here, and to find what other cooperative contracts your agency may be eligible for click here. Our map will show you all the available contracts in your state to help save you time and money. Our Government Sales Specialists are well-versed on the variety of contract options available and can discuss the best option for your upcoming renovation work. Continental Flooring offers materials only or complete flooring installation services for all your floor covering, ceiling systems and acoustical wall panel needs.
Please feel free to contact us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. We welcome contract purchases, formal bids, RFQs or Open Market requirements. One call will do it all!
Contact Us Today!
Call Toll Free 800-825-1221 | Request a Quote
- Federal, State, County, and Municipalities
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Public Housing Authority (PHA)
Continental Flooring has been servicing government agencies since 1979 and continues to be a top flooring and ceiling provider in the public sector.