Continental Flooring has been serving our nation for more than 40 years. As an essential business, we are open, and have remained open, throughout this challenging time, always moving forward and helping you to purchase floor coverings, ceiling systems and acoustical wall panels. We are aware that many of our buyers are working from home and we want to assure you we can accommodate you from any location. At Continental, we are doing our part to stay safe and keep our staff safe. In accordance with our governor’s and the CDC’s rules, some of our staff have opted to work from home as well, so we understand what you need… wherever you are.
Our Service Reliability
• Personalized Service – We know you and your team may have special requirements during this time and we can go the extra mile for you. Our seasoned staff are available via phone, email, or chat. We can advise you on what products best serve your purposes. Our samples are always FREE of charge and can be sent directly to your home office.
• Safe In-Person Site Visits – If you need a Continental team member to visit your site or facility, we will take all safety precautions required with social distancing and masking.
• Assistance on COVID Product Options – We offer an array of option for workplace safety and clean room requirements including social distancing mats, cleanable ceiling tiles, antimicrobial flooring, and more.
Be sure to ask us about the NEW reslient partitions that can transform shared spaces into segmented areas with nonpourous and easily cleanable wall partitions.)
• Mill Direct Delivery – For ease of service, any mill-direct materials can be shipped directly to your warehouse.
• Ease of Purchasing – To make for a seamless and fast purchase, there is no account setup or application require for any government agencies. In one call, we have your PO set up and ready to go.
• Access to Competitively Cooperative Bid Contracts – We offer thousands of products from multiple manufacturers through our cooperative contracts. This includes flooring installation services.
These are unprecedented times. Continental Flooring takes its responsibility very seriously to provide you with safe and reliable services. For immediate help, reach out to our experienced team. GSA Buyers may wish to register online to view GSA pricing. This feature allows buyers quick, up-to-date access to 17 different GSA contracted manufacturers. Please feel free to call us for product advice, free samples, assistance in specifications, or to place an order. Working from home, or at your office, we are here to help. One call really does it all.
Be safe and stay healthy.